- 1. Your privacy is very important to Platinum Plus Television Ltd. Thus, the operator is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of customer privacy and safety of personal information.
What Do We Collect?
The operator collects the following information, including but not limited to:
- 1. Personal Information: Such as Name, Date of Birth and Address
- 2. Contact information; including Telephone number and E-mail address
- 3. Payment Details
- 4. Demographic Data: Such as Postcode, Preferences, Searched items and Interests
- 5. Other Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do with The Information We Collect?
The operator requests that the user provide personal information during the registration, mobile application download and purchase process, for:
- 1. Age verification
- 2. User Identification
- 3. Winning user notification
- 4. Market research purposes
- 5. Measuring consumer interest in our products and services
- 6. Periodically sending promotional emails and messages about new products, special offers or other relevant information. Note that users may opt out of receiving promotional emails, by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails.
- 7. Processing payments and communicating users about orders and services
- 8. Updating our databases and records
Also, the operator requests that the user provide data to further understand specific user needs and provide a unique & targeted customer service experience.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- 1. Platinum Plus Television Limited – 100 Naira Shop, is committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- 2. To maintain confidentiality of information always and prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, the operator has employed stringent physical, electronic and managerial security procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. With attention being given to ensuring secure card payments.
- 3. Furthermore, it is important for a user to protect against unauthorized access to his/her password, user account and computer.
- 1. A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site.
- 2. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- 3. The operator uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
- 4. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- 5. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
- 1. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
- 2. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the information, services and products on the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. Users should exercise caution and refer to the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
- 1. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to court orders or other legal processes.
- 2. We may disclose personal information to law enforcement authorities, The National Lottery Regulation Commission and other regulatory bodies, in the good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary in the regular course of our operations.
- 3. We may share your personal information with other corporate entities and our affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts.
- 4. We reserve the right to share your personal information with our trusted business partners, including third party analytics and social plugin providers (such as Google, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) in the regular course of business. Our trusted business partners process your information in line with their own privacy practices. However, note that the third parties referred to cannot access your personal information or any information that is traceable to a player.
- 5. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
Your Information with Us
- 1. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.